Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday 8am-4pm.
Master of Special Education (specialisation deaf/hard of hearing); Graduate certificate (sensory disability); Bachelor of Teaching (0-6 years); Associate diploma of social sciences (child studies 0-12 years).
- I believe that the educational setting plays an important part in a child’s development and that the experiences children have in their early years directly affects their lifelong learning. Therefore, I strive to provide a positive learning environment for children that is fun, safe and motivating using their interests and curiosities as the mode for their learning.
- I support developing children’s growth mindset through practicing the principles of growth mindset which teaches children to see possibility instead of limitations, and failure as a valuable opportunity for learning (Carol Dweck).
- I believe every child can achieve greatness in their own unique way when they are supported and believed in.
- I strongly believe that knowledge is a powerful tool that should always be shared to build expertise, productivity and develop innovative ways of providing lifelong learning to our children.
- I believe it is important to liaise with families, and acknowledge they are their child’s best teachers and as a result of this belief I see my role as a partner in the educational process of children and their families where open communication leads to collegiality and a harmonious working relationship and best outcomes for children.